Madrid Navigator enables you to navigate through the city of Madrid on foot or by using the public bus network. Forget about missing your stop or taking the wrong bus – Madrid Navigator features a powerful step-by-step navigation that tells you which bus to take and where to leave! Try it out and let us know what you think. It is free!
The features of Madrid Navigator include:
- Hybrid offline maps and offline search for places in Madrid
- Retrieval of bus timetables for all bus stops and all bus lines
- Computation of walking routes within the city of Madrid
- Computation of transit routes using the public bus network of Madrid
- Accurate step-by-step navigation for trips with optional audio feedback
- Retrieval of real-time in-bus location and route information
- Integration of incidents captured by the bus network operator
- Retrieval of nearby stops for arbitrary locations in the city
- Visualization of the public bus lines and stops
- Context-aware help to get you started quickly
Use of permissions:
- Internet: Required to download map tiles, timetables, routes, etc.
- Location: Used for step-by-step navigation on walking segments and to display your location on the map.
- Wifi: Used for step-by-step navigation to automatically connect to nearby buses in order to determine which bus to take and where you are.
- Wake lock: Used to enable step-by-step navigation with audio feedback while the screen is turned off.
- Bluetooth and Audio: Used to determine whether you are using a Bluetooth headset in order to provide voice output when a headset is plugged.
The development of Madrid Navigator has been supported by GAMBAS (Generic Adaptive Middleware for Behavior-driven Autonomous Services) funded by the European Commission under FP7 with contract FP7-2011-7-287661. Find out more about GAMBAS at http://www.gambas-ict.eu.
Madrid Navigator is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Madrid Navigator (version 2.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.